A VIA Outlets case study
Gearing up corporate brand power for VIA Outlets
VIA Outlets, the leading fashion outlet company with a number of quality fashion outlet centers in 9 countries, has a unique market position, combining global fashion brands with an appealing local offer. Retailware helps the company to strengthen the corporate brand experience in all countries.
How to benefit from best practices
VIA Outlets’ main challenge was how to make use of lessons learned in the different countries it has fashion outlet centers. Not just on paper, but in the centers themselves, in order to provide visitors with a unique shopping experience. VIA Outlets’ strategy is to combine the best of global and local quality brands in a welcoming, high quality environment. This requires a strong yet flexible corporate identity.
One tool for all local users
During workshops with various stakeholders within the company, we identified the needs and defined the different user groups that had to be supported in the marketing content process.
This covers a variety of different content types. From super high-res imagery to video, PDF files, Adobe InDesign packages for pre-produced artwork and more.
Retailware offered the basic tools, extended with a flexible yet maximally supporting decentral user-management feature. This way, the independent local centers can work with the tool themselves, with maximum freedom, control and speed. This was completed with user groups on corporate level.
Advantages for the client
- All marketing content is grouped and shared via one, easily accessible online platform, including ‘success stories’ that can be used in other countries.
- All stakeholders involved in production of marketing materials can upload approved content, set expiration dates and make assets available for download.
- Agencies and artwork studios across the globe can find all materials they need to create locally adapted content.
- Corporate and local marketing have user-friendly tools that help them make content for an improved local marketing presence.
- The corporate brand identity is guaranteed due to the fully automated process, with pre-set specifications for all media channels.
How does it work
VIA Outlets’ international portal
Would you like to know how Retailware can help maximize results of your business? Do not hesitate to request a demo and contact us.
Let’s get in touch
Linx-it Solutions bv
1382 JR Weesp
+31 294 465 000
Sales & Support
+ 49 4052470590
Whether you experience a challenge in a specific process or you would like to know what Retailware’s return on investment can be for your business, we love to show you the power of our unique platform.